Can you think of an $80 Billion industry in the US that’s still experienced almost entirely offline?
We’re on a mission to make playing the Lottery more fun, more convenient, and ultimately deliver more community impact by bringing the player’s experience into the 21st century. Our app, Mido Lotto, makes it simple to order Lottery tickets from the safety and comfort of your home, or office, deck, or wherever you happen to be! With nearly 10,000 five-star reviews in the Apple App Store, we pride ourselves on having built a product that people love.
Under the leadership of a team of Silicon Valley pros, we are experiencing extraordinary growth and are hiring across our business. We are looking for key people to join the founding team in making an out-sized contribution to both the direction and velocity of our organization.
1 out of every 2 Americans played the lottery in the last 12 months. If you’re excited about the prospect of working with a seasoned team of passionate leaders to make life more convenient for this broad audience, we need you.
Why we need you
We’re going through an extraordinary amount of growth as people discover a safer, more convenient and more enjoyable way to play their favorite Lottery games online and we’re looking for someone to own the way we communicate with our users to ensure they’re getting the most out of our product.
This role is ideally based in LA and will report to the VP Growth.
- Level-up retention strategies across all programs including Loyalty, Virality, and Email & SMS Flows to hit aggressive revenue targets and improve LTV & repeat customer rates
- Manage P&L of all retention programs, including reporting on profitability of various retention efforts
- Enhance implementation of automated lifecycle campaigns through segmentation based on purchase behaviors and customer data
- Leverage customer and purchase data to make informed decisions, identify areas of opportunity across all touch-points
- Cultivate strong customer economics around repeat purchase rates, frequency, engagement, CLTV, and churn prevention
- Regularly analyze campaign results; establish KPIs and goals to work towards. Profile weekly and monthly reports; Identify actionable next steps for improvement
- Think of new, innovative ways to encourage repeat shopping behaviors; A/B test to better understand and optimize across campaigns
- In partnership with the Product team, develop and own the Mido Lotto Loyalty program, identifying new opportunities to increase program ROI, engagement, and revenue.
- Partner with the broader leadership team to define monetization strategy by providing input to the Product Roadmap, and Brand & Marketing development
- Cross-functional collaboration with product, creative, operations, and third party agencies/vendors to scale programs
Email, Push & SMS
- Manage the Email, Push and SMS programming calendar from end-to-end, including working with creative/operations teams to establish a monthly calendar, creative briefing/feedback, execution within ESP/Push/SMS platform (customer.io) and feedback/reporting
- Bring creative best practices to the table, while establishing a testing roadmap for all campaign emails & SMS
- Manage end-to-end customer lifecycle program from the ground up, using trigger-based messaging to increase LTV and reduce churn
- Undertake cohort analysis and develop a segmentation strategy in conjunction with marketing and product teams. Propagate segmentation strategy through various work streams to drive conversion, engagement and monetization.
- 5+ years in digital retention marketing experience within B2C companies
- Deep experience in CRM / ESP platforms, preferably customer.io
- Strong knowledge of lifecycle and automation best practices
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand and report on data
- Attention to detail with an emphasis on quality, timeliness and accuracy
- Hard working, self-starter mentality; highly collaborative and communicative
- Analytics-savvy and up-to-date on innovative tools, platforms, and resources
- Familiarity with analytics tools and languages (Data Studio, Segment, SQL, etc.)